Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anybody noticed that at the left and right bottom corners of the screen, there is what looks like to be a climate control symbol (looks like an arch) it's red and blue, one says driver and the other is for passenger. It only shows up once in a while and I can't figure out what it's for..or why it comes on or goes off on it's own. How do you turn it on? What is this??? Any info much appreciated!! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Deepwater said:
Has anybody noticed that at the left and right bottom corners of the screen, there is what looks like to be a climate control symbol (look like an arch) it's red and blue, one says driver and the other is for passenger. It only shows up once in a while and can't figure out what it's for..or why it comes on or off on it's own. How do you turn it on? What is this??? Any info much appreciated!! Thanks! :)
I've wondered the same exact thing and haven't been able to figure it out either. Sometimes it's there and sometimes not. I would very much like someone to explain that one.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
I saw it too just a couple of days ago. I was really excited and figured I might have that driver and passenger side climate control. But alas, it is gone. I don't know how I got it to be there. So, I'm anxiously waiting for someone to shed some light on the issue.

·
Registered
99 Posts
kray1395 said:
I saw it too just a couple of days ago. I was really excited and figured I might have that driver and passenger side climate control. But alas, it is gone. I don't know how I got it to be there. So, I'm anxiously waiting for someone to shed some light on the issue.

Have you guys thought about it being something about the heated seats? It could be a way to tell you that the heates seats are on. Just a suggestion since I have no clue about it.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
That symbol is for the Armada's dual climate control system which is not available on the Titan.

When I was first looking into the Titan, they didn't have an LE on the lot so I sat in an Armada to guage the interior. One of the things I really liked and based my decision on was the dual climate control which I later found out was not available.

I figure they just used the same screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts