Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do yall think is gonna take it this year?? i gotta stay true to the mavericks, i think we may be able to pull it off... if we lose today... im going to lose all hope being that it will be 3-1....

·
Registered
455 Posts
well after utah's performance last night i think they have a chance. they were leading the 4th quarter by almost 20 the whole time. you gotta love how far they have come, especially with a team full of rookies! go jazz!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
well i predict that i will not watch any basketball games for the next ten years and also predict i will not have a clue on which team is good or bad lol...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
well i predict that i will not watch any basketball games for the next ten years and also predict i will not have a clue on which team is good or bad lol...
I agree, basketball sucks.

·
Registered
157 Posts
You guys are Nuts, Basketball is great entertainment...
I'm from AZ, so you know I gotta shout out to the SUN's, If Golden State beats Dallas, then Its AZ to win it all, however Dallas has been a challenge for the Suns in the past so less confident if Dallas is in it...I still think the Suns have a great shot at winning it all especially if they can stay healthy! Good luck to you all-

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
We used to get free tickets to Mizzou, BORING. The last minute and a half of the game takes two hours. I'm short and white so I just don't get it. Football isn't bad, but slow, had season tickets to the Rams until my wife started falling asleep at the games, baseball is great for socializing but excitement, NO. After being to over 250 hockey games, and watching hundreds and hundreds more, not much else compares. Its a hell of a lot faster than basketball ever thought of being, rougher than football, and the blood.....the glorious blood. Last game we were at, we were 8 rows off the ice and had a perfect view of JD King pounding a Duck into a bloody pulp....they had to scrape the ice. My kids used to play most sports out there unitl they really got into playing hockey, now they get bored with the others and play hockey 7 months of the year.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Just curious, are you looking for predictions on scores, fistfights, or actual arrests?:upsidedow :jester: .
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
anyone remember kip christians from the mavricks ? he played in europe and retired when he got hit by a car a few years ago ??? my friends mom just got married to him lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts