Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to get some feedback from anyone with the NCD kit. How many of you guys have had problems with the NCD leveling kit. I heard that they are known to rattle, is this true?

I am tired of waiting on my dealership to fix what they screwed up, they ordered me the 2" kit instead of 2.5''. I am going to get a refund of $300 for my PRG leveling kit because it has been three weeks and they still can't tell me when they are going to get it in. And $300 is a ripoff anyway when Greg sells them for $180 online. My wife bought these as an anniversary gift and didn't know any better.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
599 Posts
i had no prob with ncd I like it i don't under stand how a metal would rattle only if not installed right and tighten by hand lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kartman said:
Who sold you a PRG kit for $300?
Planet Nissan here in Vegas. I was pissed when I seen the receipt. They get it from Pacific Distributors so I don't know where the mark up is coming from. They also wanted $300 to install it and $120 for an alignment but I did it my self, this place is no doubt a stealership. I guess if anything I will return it and then order right from the website

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
white_titan05 said:
i had no prob with ncd I like it i don't under stand how a metal would rattle only if not installed right and tighten by hand lol
I don't get it either, I have a torque wrench and as long as you torque it to spec I figure it would be just as good as the PRG, I dunno

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Titan5683 said:
Planet Nissan here in Vegas. I was pissed when I seen the receipt. They get it from Pacific Distributors so I don't know where the mark up is coming from. They also wanted $300 to install it and $120 for an alignment but I did it my self, this place is no doubt a stealership. I guess if anything I will return it and then order right from the website
Did it come with lube?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
mine has been problem free for 500 miles now.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I installed the NCD 2" spacer on by 4x4 about 2000 miles ago. I had a small popping noise when I first installed. But after driving for half a day and then retorquing the lower shock bolt I've had no noise since. I do get the UCA / coil bucket contact (as do most spacer installs) if the front tire extends to its maximum. Basic tools will do it, but an impact wrench is great for loosening the ball joint and shock nuts.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SDTitan1 said:
at least the wifey had good intentions.
Yes sir and thats all that matters! I am just trying to recoup some of the money that was raped from me in the mean time and/or just get the right kit and cut my losses.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts