Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing research on leveling kits and found that NCD is selling their 2" & 2.5" leveling kits for $72 (normally $209.95) + tax & S/H.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm... apparently not. I placed an order this morning and received an email from Gary saying that he'll drop em for shipment today!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a quick update: I dropped JayC a line to see if he knew the status of NCD considering they are a listed dealer--no word as of yet. I did, however, receive an email this morning from PayPal stating that a package had been dropped for shipment from NCD via USPS. Stay Tuned...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I received my 2" leveling kit today from NCD!! :eyebrow:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
hell yea, it was kind of hard to believe they went out of business.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I contacted the guy. He says he has alot of hard core PRG guys that pass the rumor to kill his business.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
shady......

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Im glad to see that they are still in business. I love my kit and it is acutally better made than the PRG one. They are both great products but NCD takes the extra time to put studs in thiers so it is easier to install.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I received mine in the mail after 3 weeks with no returned emails or phone calls.

Anyone want to buy mine? I already installed my rough country

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Well no problems here, orderd Tues. had them by Fri. $72 shipped. Add $10 for the stops and thats a good deal. For someone who went out of buss. thats good service.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Well no problems here, orderd Tues. had them by Fri. $72 shipped. Add $10 for the stops and thats a good deal. For someone who went out of buss. thats good service.
Welcome to the leveled club Ron. I guess RC sold you on it!

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
You got that right, now we need a mod meet. Need help putting them on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
is there anyone on here that can give me the difference between the NCD and the PRG? I am in the market for a leveling kit and I am torn between these two kits. thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts