Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So NCD has their kit on sale now for $72 while PRG is $169 (bumper stops included). Besides being hit and miss with NCD as far as customer service goes, is there any difference between the two as far quality and etc go?

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
i personally would only order from prg. great guy, and knows WAYYY too much about the titan.. i ordered some radflo coilovers from him for $1100 and they were out of stock so he shipped us extended length radflo coilovers at no extra charge. which gave me an extra 2" of lift! and i know a LOTTTT of guys on here only buy from prg if hes got what they need! now when it comes to actual difference i dont know if they are made different or what..

sry not much help lmao

·
Registered
496 Posts
I think the only thing different is that ncd doesn't come with bumpstops, which you can buy for like $10. There's not a whole lot to a solid billet spacer, for that price difference I would probabally go with ncd.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I would consider the RC 3" level kit too, even though I think it's only 2.5". But it'll give you a little more height and comes with uca's so you won't have coil bucket contact.

Nissan Titan Suspension Lift Kit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts