Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,213 Posts
I wonder if this could be something to do with a rear end part that maybe a shaft or 2 connects?

I have a 2wd or I would be all over this!

·
Registered
122 Posts
:crying: If only you were in AK...

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
P's Titan said:
:bump:

This is a great chance to get something done for free that hundreds on Titan owners have had replaced... *hint* *hint*
I am in Rancho, and have 4WD. I'm also 2006 too.

·
Registered
781 Posts
are you kidding ill be there on the 11th of January for sure. damn it I'm so pissed i wish i wouldn't have even read this:smoke:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Curious, what is different about the rear for 4WD vs 2WD Titan?

Spring perch angle?

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Do you want a 4WD with the 2.94 or 3.357 ratio???

The 2wd's also come with the 2.94 ratio, same as a non OR, non BT 4wd like mine.

·
Registered
761 Posts
why cant you be in Denver???

·
Registered
781 Posts
p if you can wait till january ill be there for sure.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'll Do it if there is a 100% chance of a loaner car. Too far away to be without a car.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TitanTeamRoper said:
I'll Do it if there is a 100% chance of a loaner car. Too far away to be without a car.

it would be done in the same day if you got there earlier enough. I will see the guys today and find out of the gear stuff. There is a new parts guy and he doesnt know much. I have been having to school him on Titan related things

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
You might want to check if it has the OEM locker in it too. Then the recipient would need to have the off road package as well.

·
Registered
366 Posts
could be there early in morning with out any problems, but i have no one to come get me

·
Registered
781 Posts
for all the crap you've given me i think i deserve it. j/k. i understand buddy. good luck

:cheers: free bump

1 - 20 of 30 Posts