Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 10-12in of lift in the front and my rear is sagging a lot and i already have a 4in block and add a leaf. Is there someone that makes a 8in lift leaf spring or something or bigger than that. Someone help me.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
how do you have 10 to 12 inches ?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what about the atlas springs from bulletproof?
How much are those?

how do you have 10 to 12 inches ?
I have a 6in fabtech bilstein 5100's cranked up 1in and 08 4x4 springs that gave me like 3-4in somehow idk guess cuz im only 2wd. but im about to be getting 38's which i have plenty of room to fit

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you need 8 on top of the 4 or so you have now?
No i need 8in overall but i really dont want to run blocks

Is that what 10-12 looks like in your sig?
No thats before the bilsteins but i had the 08 4x4 coils but my struts were blown so i was sagging a little

·
Registered
984 Posts

No thats before the bilsteins but i had the 08 4x4 coils but my struts were blown so i was sagging a little
Got any pics of the current setup?

Were you ever able to run those 5100s w/ 4x4 springs without the UCA's?

·
Registered
795 Posts
^^^ i dont have any problems running the 5100's with 08 4x4 springs on stock UCA's. i bet he has the TC UCA's because he also has the bilsteins on the middle notch, mines on the lowest level.

i have a similar set up but with a body lift on top. im sitting about 9.5"-10" of lift

4" spindles
3" BL
1500's lowest setting .5"
08 4x4 springs 2"

i run 37's no problem so you should be good for 38's as long as they are not to wide

Reactions: Citadel

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

I dont think that you can get 8" of rear lift without blocks being involved, unless it custom work; or you could do like a 44" tire in the rear and 38" tire in the front lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^ i dont have any problems running the 5100's with 08 4x4 springs on stock UCA's. i bet he has the TC UCA's because he also has the bilsteins on the middle notch, mines on the lowest level.

i have a similar set up but with a body lift on top. im sitting about 9.5"-10" of lift

4" spindles
3" BL
1500's lowest setting .5"
08 4x4 springs 2"

i run 37's no problem so you should be good for 38's as long as they are not to wide
They are BFG KM2 38x14.50r17

I dont think that you can get 8" of rear lift without blocks being involved, unless it custom work; or you could do like a 44" tire in the rear and 38" tire in the front lol
Ya thats what it sounds like

1 - 14 of 14 Posts