Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just gonna get a new stock rear bumber but when i found it was gonna be $600, i figured mabey there was some cool alternaltives, let me know what you guys think?

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
If your too cheap to buy a new one, you can alway just bolt on a 2x6 cut to fit.

·
Registered
718 Posts
usa1x said:
i was just gonna get a new stock rear bumber but when i found it was gonna be $600, i figured mabey there was some cool alternaltives, let me know what you guys think?
rollpan? I think Stillen has one.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not that im too cheap, its just before i drop 600 bucks wanted to know if there were any cool aftermarket ones

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
ive heard only horror stories about Kennesaw's rear bumper.
apperently they dont like to build it and have it on time and will constantly tell you its shipping when its not

but if you dont piss them off they have an awsome front end replacement i plan to get, basically because they are the only ones that produce it...

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
paintsnow said:
ive heard only horror stories about Kennesaw's rear bumper.
apperently they dont like to build it and have it on time and will constantly tell you its shipping when its not

but if you dont piss them off they have an awsome front end replacement i plan to get, basically because they are the only ones that produce it...
wow - I haven't heard anything - I just thought they looked good and useful. I bet they are a pain to build though - send us some pix when you get the one put on the front.... :cheers:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Are you looking for a chrome or painted bumper? I know the painted ones cost more than the chrome, I had to get mine repaired and the body shop said it would be cheaper to get chrome than painted because I wanted him to match the body. I don't think it was $600 though.
usa1x said:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i want a chrome bumber., by the way thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
160 Posts
BigA said:
If your too cheap to buy a new one, you can alway just bolt on a 2x6 cut to fit.
LMAO. its true... ive seen quite a few of them down here in the durty souf. also the flag poles filed with concrete cut 2 fit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts