Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know a good place to get a toolbox for an XE without the utilitrac, in or around jacksonville florida or is someone selling theirs?

·
Registered
418 Posts
get ya a UWS. im sure youve heard of them. theyre actually out of perry, fl. i never knew they were local. ive got the low profile one on my truck and it looks and works great. not sure of any local stores there, i live near tallahassee, but you can always go to the UWS website

·
Registered
775 Posts
I don't know about UWS, but I've owned several Weatherguard tool boxes in the past and they're the cat's *ss in my opinion. Check out the black diamond plate ones. That would look killer on an XE! Check one out in person and I highly doubt you'll buy anything else. The weather strip, the locking mechanism, the finish, etc. are all top of the food chain if you ask me. Good luck!

PS......I should add that a Weatherguard box is not only a top of the line toolbox, but it's also priced like one. The last one I bought in 2001 was their largest saddle box available and it was black diamond plate. I paid almost $500 with tax but I had not a single regret. That box was worth every penny to me. I'd never buy anything but Weatherguard. I should also mention that my boxes weren't just a pretty truck accessory as some are. They were packed to the gills with tools.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
player428 said:
does anyone know a good place to get a toolbox for an XE without the utilitrac, in or around jacksonville florida or is someone selling theirs?

I have one in tampa if you want it.. I pulled it out of my toyota pickup, its black, I have the keys to it, and its got trays and stuff in it.. pretty cool

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
not sure and not sure lol... Ill look at it tommorrow when its light out. but its nice, just shoot me an offer when I send pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts