1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
just found out my window is pooched and I need to replace the motor
anyone here know whete I can purchase one for a good price or possibly
may be selling one. The help would be greatly appreciated!

Dave

·
Premium Member
46,457 Posts
last window motor i bought was on ebay, not for a titan, paid about 50 shipped

they are not dealerships, they are stealerships

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just got my new window motor from this site autopartswarehouse.com just enter your truck info on the right with the drop down menus then scroll down looking at the column on the left and click on window and components...I got mine for $133 shipped over night and 1 year limited warranty no millage restrictions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im in Canada if you still can ship it, here's my postal code n6c 5c2. Depending on who you choose to ship with, find out how much shipping would be.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just installed the front driver (left) window motor that I ordered from partsfornissans.com. They shipped the day I ordered it. It was $214 plus shipping but the dealer initially quoted me at $315 then said the best they could do was $285. Partsfornissans.com was the the only place I could find it besides the dealer.

Partsfornissans.com provided me with excellent customer service with another part I ordered. I was able to send them pictures photos of a clip I needed and they took the time to find the correct clip as a "screw" was listed. And again shipped the day I ordered.

2004 25 Titan Crew Cab Parts - Genuine Nissan Parts - Factory Nissan Parts - OEM Nissan Parts - Cheap Nissan Parts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Probably a bit tardy on this response ..I purchased a passenger front window motor (as a remanufactured unit) from PARTSGEEKS it was about $60 plus refundable core ..unit looked like new , i took it apart all like new inside (i really only needed the brushes and brush holder but) works great.. but now who knows how to reset the travel stop so it doesn't automatically go back down when attempting to roll window all the way up?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts