Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys any ideas where to go to get an airbag system installed on my titan. I've made my decision on doing this because if I drop it I would not be able to go back to my stock 17' but ifI bag it then it's all good. So if any 1 canhelp me out here I'd really like to hear on it. Thanks guys and gurls..

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I would recommend Devious Customs in Ontario, CA. There website is deviouscustoms.com. If you check out their website, you can see a few titans that they bagged. I have been to their shop and they do some great fabricating work and body drops. I went to their shop to get a raised gas tank for my bagged S10 when I had it.

BTW, get electric valves! If you have any more questions about bagging, let me know.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I called them up and they quoted me appx $4500.00 installed. Ithink I'll be waiting on this project for a while...Thanks for the info though...:crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
scarface805 said:
So I called them up and they quoted me appx $4500.00 installed. Ithink I'll be waiting on this project for a while...Thanks for the info though...:crying: :crying: :crying:
4500 with all parts included? If so, what was included? I recommend shopping around and buying as many parts as possible on your own. 8 electric 1/2" Parker gold valves will run you about $500, a pressure sensor is from $20-100 for an adjustable, a reliable maintenance free viair compressor will be about $150, a tank is only about $50 unless you get one custom made (not neccesary), the fittings and hose are dirt cheap (it is big rig DOT brake line that can be purchased at a big rig parts supply).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man $4500 is a good price for the job installed. I got quoted $6500 for what I wanted done but I had to have the bed done special and cut off a few inches of the rear axle

·
Registered
113 Posts
I looked into this fairly heavily since i've been into custom trucks for some time. There are a couple of options, depending on how you want to drop it

Front: In the front my choice would have been the AirRide Technologies Shockwaves. You can get an upper mount like one used on most coilovers and the shockwave will work perfectly and drop right into place.

Rear: The easisest thing would be a simple parallel 4-link with panhard bar. It shouldn't be that difficult to custom build it and set it all up.

The problem, however, is there is a support bracket that runs across the frame just above the rear diff. You can't get more than 4-5" at ride height (7" dumped) before you start slamming into that. So, be prepared to move/relocate it if you want to go any lower

In the end, i decided that it wasn't worth it with my 4x4 (and the fact that it's a lease). If I had a 4x2 however, it'd be in the weeds right now.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You will need to z the frame in the front if you want it to lay frame because of the large spindles. $4500 is a great price espically for a great shop like devious. I was quoted roughly 6-7k depending on what all need to be relocated in the engine compartment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts