Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am slowly building up my audio and looking for advice. I started with a Pioneer DEH-4300UB head unit. Now I am looking to replace the 2 stock 6X9's and 2 stock 6.5's. What do you guys recommed, and should I am them?
I will also do amped subs later, probably 2 10's. Looking for cleqr, crisp sound, not to blow my neighbors away.

·
Registered
501 Posts
thinkin about doin mine too.... always was annoyed by subs until i was in a jeep with a good system. figured out subs could sound really good but they had a correlation to ghetto 1980s cadilacs

·
Registered
60 Posts
Any good set of speakers, components or not, will need to be amped to get their full potential. You should look into the Polk Audio DB6501 components. They will fit in all four doors, sound awesome, and are even marine certified in case your door ever leaks! You can get them on amazon for around $100 a pair which is damn good for components. they should definitely be amped.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Get with tech12volts a site sponsor here. He can hook you up on some CDT components for the front and coax for the rear doors. You will want to amp them and soon, but you can get by until you have money to do so. If it is tight save and only buy it once, don't waste your time or money on lesser to get it in there now. You will only regret it later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts