Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 06 Titan with a 2" leveling kit on the front and i wanted to size up the tires and put a more aggressive tire on there but i dont want them to rub. My factory size is 265/70/18, anyone know what the biggest size i could go to, with no or as little rub as possible?

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I got a 06 Titan with a 2" leveling kit on the front and i wanted to size up the tires and put a more aggressive tire on there but i dont want them to rub. My factory size is 265/70/18, anyone know what the biggest size i could go to, with no or as little rub as possible?
305's won't rub.

Anything bigger and you'll need to do the pinch weld mod.

Contact one of the site sponsors to help you make the choice!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I had a similar set up on my 4x4 and had 33s with no rub at all could have gone bigger with the pwm...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks alot, ive decided to go with mickey thompson atz 33's. thanks for yalls advice!

·
Registered
761 Posts
I believe you can go up to 315's with the PWM(winched weld mod).

NOTE: If you are worried about gas milage - Look at the weight of the tire. My wife noticed that the truck was slower, and I didn't even tell her it would be, so no placebo effect either.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I have 325 60 r18s on my 2006 SE KC 4x4 with no lift or leveling. All I did was take off the mude flaps. I have no rubbing issues except at a full lock sitting still. Are some factory trucks higher than others?

2006 SE King Cab 4x4
Cat Back Straight Piped
KN Air system
Big brake upgrade
Spray painted factory Wheels
199K miles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts