Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to a dealer and after a couple of days back and forth...we agreed on an LE 4x2 with Big/Tow, Fllor mats, splash guards, floor track and ext. for out the door 31,000. Should I take it or not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
It's not a bad deal. If you're happy with it, go for it. It comes down to you.

I paid 31k for a 4x4 LE KC, Big Tow, and floor mats.

hubrus_74 said:
Just talked to a dealer and after a couple of days back and forth...we agreed on an LE 4x2 with Big/Tow, Fllor mats, splash guards, floor track and ext. for out the door 31,000. Should I take it or not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
hubrus,

If I did the math correctly, the invoice price on this, including floor mats, splash guards, bed extender, big tow and destination charge would be:

Crew Cab - $29,871 Good Deal !
King Cab- $28,591 Maybe some room ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,088 Posts
Right before you sign the paperwork, tell the salesman he needs to take a coin tray out of an Armada and give it to you to close the deal. :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SoldOnNissan said:
hubrus,

If I did the math correctly, the invoice price on this, including floor mats, splash guards, bed extender, big tow and destination charge would be:

Crew Cab - $29,871 Good Deal !
King Cab- $28,591 Maybe some room ?
It's a King Cab...I ahve half an hour to respond...Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
What was the msrp? Is there more than what you listed? The base msrp on a KC is 28800 + 650 destination. That is almost 2000 over invoice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SoldOnNissan said:
What was the msrp? Is there more than what you listed? The base msrp on a KC is 28800 + 650 destination. That is almost 2000 over invoice.

It's an LE KC 4x2 with Big Tow, floor mats, splash guards, bed extender. This is out the door for 31k.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
hubrus_74 said:
It's a King Cab...I ahve half an hour to respond...Thanks

If you were told you have a half hour to get a certain deal, walk out and don't look back. Thats high pressure selling at its worst. Don't ever feel the need to make a hasty decision.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Good call. Remember, bottom line, you have the money and they want it.

motoman said:
If you were told you have a half hour to get a certain deal, walk out and don't look back. Thats high pressure selling at its worst. Don't ever feel the need to make a hasty decision.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
I agree with motoman - Unless that includes tax, title and license, I would look elsewhere. Come the gas crunch they may be real cheap. He will call you back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SoldOnNissan said:
I agree with motoman - Unless that includes tax, title and license, I would look elsewhere. Come the gas crunch they may be real cheap. He will call you back.

This out the door included at tax, title, etc....But Thanks All.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Titan negotiating

Best advice I got was to bargain up from invoice rather than down from MSRP. Even at invoice the dealer hold back gives the dealer about a $500 profit.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top