Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of buying rims and tires and im in a perdicament! I need to know the pros and cons of 18" rims vs. 20" rims! If anyone could help that would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
834 Posts
P is definitely correct about the 20's. I run with 20's and it definitely hurts the gas mileage but I wouldn't go back to save my life. I really like how my truck looks with 20's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i mite occasionally play in the mud but i wont be offroad much! maybe during huntin season! Im trying to put 33" terra grapplers on an undecided 20" rim. Im getting a leveling kit too...will i be looking at rubbing issues?

P.S. Thanks for the inputs....

·
Registered
154 Posts
the larger you go, the more your ride will suffer. they look better and are far more agressive, but the weigh more and increase the chance of damage from large potholes due to the shorter sidewalls

·
Registered
246 Posts
tires are a lot more expensive for 20" wheels. I can't wait to get rid of mine.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Personally, i would go 18". less expensive on all sides, more protection for the rims, still pretty aggressive looking. plus it also depends on the road conditions. 20" looks awsome, but w/o some mods, sometimes there are problems...not often tho

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea the guy im dealing with said that the tires would be expensive...but im scared my truck will look plain jane if I dont 20's on it! maybe im wrong...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts