Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am planning to go all out on a new audio system! My goals are to get as much bass without comprimising space(I don't want to have to lift a seat up). I was leaning towards a Tech12volts custom box and two JL audio 10W3v3-8 subs(Im guessing thats as good as im going to get with only 6 inches of mounting depth). I am really not sure what kind of deck or amp i should get to get the most out of the subs:lookaroun ? The component speakers are the rockford Fosgate system so im sure they are good enough:rockon ! Just any advice would be great, or an idea for another place in the titan to put another sub!!

Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
could i get 4 10" JL's under the seat of a CC?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
20TexasTitan08 said:
could i get 4 10" JL's under the seat of a CC?
not enough airspace bro. sorry

·
Registered
484 Posts
and the stock speakers are all crap, you would be much better off upgrading those and getting a good set of 10s. I would suggest the boston G1 or sundown SD-1s instead of the overpriced but decent W3s

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
If you want bass you can scratch the 8's. If you just want it loud I am sure tech12volts can hook you up with some Kickers.

·
Registered
198 Posts
bighitter said:
and the stock speakers are all crap, you would be much better off upgrading those and getting a good set of 10s. I would suggest the boston G1 or sundown SD-1s instead of the overpriced but decent W3s
Just upgrading the stock spkrs. without amps is a waste of money, and in most cases will sound worse unless they are 2 ohm impedence.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow really, I have heard so many good things about JL, and I have owned some kickers, and honestly i was not impressed(a lot of distortion), but what about the amp? what should i get

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Kickers are just loud. I don't like the way they sound either. JL makes good products but are a bit expensive. I would buy Boston or Sundown instead of JL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts