Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a ticket for my window tint and he also game me a ticket for my tires sticking out.
So What are my options? And where would be the best place to get them.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I'm sorry man. That sucks. Bushwacker makes a couple different styles. Pocket ones look pretty sweeet. Autoanything.com has a good price for them

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also i was wondering how they would look staying black on my truck. Also the work on xe right?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry man. That sucks. Bushwacker makes a couple different styles. Pocket ones look pretty sweeet. Autoanything.com has a good price for them
Just ordered the pocket flares. Now im thinkin if ill leave them black or bed line them

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
that's why i made me some mud flaps. i didn't wanna keep going through a fix it ticket all the dang time. post pics when u have em on..

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Just ordered the pocket flares. Now im thinkin if ill leave them black or bed line them
You pretty much have to bedline them if you want them black...I put mine on originally and the plastic is untreated, doesn't really look right...I spilled a little gas on the rear one, huge stain.

Buy the cans of it before they get to you :)

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
yep they'll look good black on your truck. bedline them, it'll keep them looking new and unscratched. Like bills said, gas is a biotch on that plastic.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ain't that a b!tch. I got a fix it ticket for not having mudflaps. Gotta go to court once I get them on. Too bad I can't fit OEM mudflaps.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Ain't that a b!tch. I got a fix it ticket for not having mudflaps. Gotta go to court once I get them on. Too bad I can't fit OEM mudflaps.
You cant fit oem's on the rear???:huh:

·
Registered
558 Posts
You cant fit oem's on the rear???:huh:
Nope. I think it's because of the driveshaft spacer I added. The rear wheel isn't centered in the wheel well. It sits back more. I can fit the mud flap, but it'll probably rip off with any rear suspension flex.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Nope. I think it's because of the driveshaft spacer I added. The rear wheel isn't centered in the wheel well. It sits back more. I can fit the mud flap, but it'll probably rip off with any rear suspension flex.
that sucks. I doubt its from the spacer though, the spacer just pushes the driveshaft back into the casing. it doesnt move your whole rear end back. I dont think anyways. nevertheless that sucks. I am not a fan of aftermarket mud flaps at all.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
thanks to the great economy and financial stress on the cities and state of Kahlifornia, I've seen an increase of all kinds of cheesy tickets being scratched for everything in my area too... I've been fortunate to not have been scratched lately... (knock on wood)... My flares just add an inch of width and really don't cover for crap over the tires, and I have 35% film on the fronts but they aren't noticeable until after dark... Keepin' my fingers crossed and avoiding those areas that motorcycle cops love to perch and poach...

·
Registered
585 Posts
had to take my rear stock flaps off too, i would have anyway, but when the shop guy was taking it to the wheel place he said it rubbed a little bit. he took them off then.

i prefer the no mudflap look tho, sucks that they require you guys to have them

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah thats why I went with the pocket flares cuz they have a 2inch flare. It sucks getting the tickets but atlease ill get my flares finally.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You pretty much have to bedline them if you want them black...I put mine on originally and the plastic is untreated, doesn't really look right...I spilled a little gas on the rear one, huge stain.

Buy the cans of it before they get to you :)
Yeah ill do them with the bedline, figured why not since everything else has bedline

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I ordered the flairs late monday night and I already got them. Great service!
Ill paint them tomorrow or Sat and hopefully get them on sunday.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
What the heII state are you in that they'd bother you for those tires?..lol. MOVE! Are they always A-holes like that there or were you a smartazz to the cop?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What the heII state are you in that they'd bother you for those tires?..lol. MOVE! Are they always A-holes like that there or were you a smartazz to the cop?
Yeah thats how cali is!!!! They will do what they can to give us tickets here cuz the state need money lol

·
Registered
777 Posts
Where did you get the flares and how much?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got the Flares on. I like them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts