Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm not a suspension expert but my buddy owns a shop and he told me that he sees more pro comp lifts come in for repairs than any other. He recommended the Fabtech dirt logics to me so I went with it. I personally love the lift and its off road capabilities. I have 35 mud grapplers but I know that Fabtech recommends 33s. Either way, its a good choice.

Reactions: supertitan

·
Registered
103 Posts
CAN I USE MY 20X9 RIMS ON SOME 35's ?
I have seen Titans on this site with 6" lifts with 35's on 20s. Maybe some other guys could chime in on this one but I don't see why not. My front end actually gets closer to 8" of lift and I have heard this from other Fabtech owners so there is plenty of clearance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I see from your post/profile that you are from Clarksville. I was in Clarksville last friday night for my sons basketball game, and passed by the Nissan dealership and seen a lifted CC out front. Do you know any details about this truck. It looked from passing by that it was lifted, I would say 6" and maybe bodylift ? with 20's.I have seen other post that the Ruff Country kit gives you more lift then other kits, and I love the idea of getting more for my money.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I'm running the 6" Fabtech with Dirtlogic coils, 20x10 Rockstars and 35x12.5 Trailgrapplers. I got a little rubbing at the pinch weld but trimmed it up and it's fine now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts