Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the driver's side of my 2006 CC, there is a plastic peg that the floormat clips over.

On the passenger side, I can see where that peg would attach - but the peg piece itself is missing.

Anybody know what this part would be called if looking on I couldn't find it.

Random question, sorry....and it leads to another thread I will also start....
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.