Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a King Cab '11 Pro-4x. My end goal is to run 18x9 XD122's with 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's. So reading on the forums people are saying I would just need a 2" leveling kit and possibly a 1-1.5" rear spacer. But then I'm wondering if those wheels and tires will fit if I just level it. My other concern is my Ranchos are rusted pretty bad in the rear due to it being a northern PA truck. So I was debating on getting the Blistein 5100's plus the leveling kit. Would that work together?!

Or should I just get a 4" lift kit that includes rear shocks?! But then some mfg websites say their lifts aren't compatible with the Pro-4x?? (RC).

This is my first truck and I feel like such a noob with it, I'm coming from the tuner scene where it's all about lowering the car and adding sway bars for the track. This truck stuff has me lost. Someone please help, I appreciate it!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Where do you live in northern PA? I live in montoursville. There's been a few nice lifts in the buy sell section. I'd check there first before you drop the money on a new one. I'm running 33" tires with just Bilsteins set on second perch (1" lift). You can only go up an ~1" in the front without new upper control arms. I just put bilstiens all around on my 15 could not be happier.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I don't know the specs of the wheels your wanting but I recommend the rc 3 inch kit. Have had mine many years. You could always up grade your struts to bilstein 4600s or 5100s on the bottom perch. Or middle perch and a smaller spacer. I have the rc 3 inch kit with pro 4x springs and 4600s and 18 by 9s with a zero offset and 33.6 by 12s. I could run the 295 70 18s (34 by 11s) since I did a pwm with this set up. Might be what I do soon.

But all and all 3 inches is max with out a bracket lift for a 4x4. Doesn't matter how you get them. Most have personal preferences and would rather extend the strut rather than add a bigger spacer. I've had no issues with mine so I don't mind the rc spacer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts