Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the cst 8" lift kit with radflo coil overs and a 4" block and c30 deavers in the rear. Sitting on 35 a/t's. I just have a really big problem the front of my T is sitting much lower then the rear, before i installed my coils up front I had just the stock springs with the spacer and now I've switched them out i feel like the front is lower then before, I don't know if something in the front has broken or snapped because the height has noticeable gone down. I want to know if there is anything I can add to my lift up front to make her look better. Will add pics in the morning....

·
Registered
984 Posts
Isn't it possible to adjust those radflos with a spanner wrench? They may have started to settle.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Citadel is correct. The springs settle in a matter of days (if not hours). Do some cranking on the coilover and your front end will be back up in no time.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes im going to crank them all the way up, but the guy at my lift shop said even with them set with the preload at 3" my truck is still going to be higher in the rear, im looking for any ideas i could add onto my lift in the front, do the prg UCA's give more lift then the cst ones that came with my kit???

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Yes im going to crank them all the way up, but the guy at my lift shop said even with them set with the preload at 3" my truck is still going to be higher in the rear, im looking for any ideas i could add onto my lift in the front, do the prg UCA's give more lift then the cst ones that came with my kit???
UCA's don't lift, they just allow for a taller custom spacer on the coilovers that are designed to take one, or for a longer coilovers, and provide more coil bucket clearance.

Did you get the Radflo's specifically for bracket lifted Titan's, (instead of just the extended, or stock replacement coilovers)?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
The hats on the Radflo's look like they could take a custom spacer, (they already look flipped). If you jack up the front and see how much clearance the CST arms give above the coil bucket, that should give you an idea on what would fit. For example if the CST arms clear the buckets, (good to measure both sides), by 3/4" then a 0.6" custom spacer would give you an inch of lift. But you should confirm this with Greg at PRGproducts.

Not sure how much additional clearance the PRG arms would give you, but I know his later version clears the coil buckets more than his old ones, so it probably wouldn't do you any good to buy used PRG's, assumming most used ones would be a few years old.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright I'm gonna ask Greg because i bought these coils frm him so he could tell me if the hatsnwere flipped already or not

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
throw a few fat chick in the back and go over a few bumps. itl level out.:coolsmile not speaking from experience:huh:

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I'm not helping and I know you are unhappy with it, but..........I think your T looks pretty good!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
When I had a custom spacer on my DRE's the hat was unflipped. Latter I had the hats flipped and ran them without the spacer. The spacer would have mounted to the flipped hat, but it would have been too tall of a combined spacer, since the spacer itself was an inch net lift, and the hat flip was like another 2.5" net lift spacer.

The way I worded this "The hats on the Radflo's look like they could take a custom spacer, (they already look flipped)" does make it sound like they need to be flipped, but they don't. I was just noting that flipping them isn't an option if they are already flipped. But if you still have UCA to coil bucket clearance, when you jack up the front of your truck, you still might be able to add a custom spacer. If the UCA touches the bucket surface, then PRG UCA's if he thinks they will give enough clearance. He might be able to get you different coils that will provide more lift instead or in addition to a spacer.

Are you running the PRG adjustable shackles already? Think you are supposed to, (for their added strength), with the C30 Deavers ... that will take off up to an inch.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
get a 3 inch block for the rear and swap out the 4" one...simple as that

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
well sounds like a 4'' block is your next item to think about replacing with maybe a 2.5''. idk man like i said on the other thread sick set up but that truck needs some drop shackles.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well see I want my truck to be even higher so I'm not worrying to much about a smaller block in the rear just trying to even up the stance in the front before I add a BL and som 37" or 38" tires. I understand you said the hat is flipped already i guess Greg sent them to me that way because i wanted as much height as i could get out of them. And no I don't have the shackles for my T do you guys really think I need them, I'm not really trying to lose any height just gain more without going to custom.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I run them set for 0" just for the higher strength. The '08+ shackles might be alright for light off roading with the C30's. Ask Greg.

He's really good about not selling people stuff they don't need. After I first got my DRE's and then the Total Chaos UCA's came out, and I was thinking of buying them from him, but he said they would be pointless with those coilovers, so that would have been something like a $530 sale at the time. Later he offered a custom spacer that worked with the DRE coilovers, and that did require the UCA's.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh alright well i sent him an email right now asking him what i should do to even up the front and if he has a spacer i could add onto the coils up front and if a spacer would be available, im sure if i got the spacer he would like me to purchase his ucas to get some better clearance. I will ask him once he responds if he recommends me gettin the new shackles, i dont do any heavy off roading but i do like to take my T into the dirt every once in a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts