Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for the plastic pieces that are found between the wipers and hood. had some damage happen to them and need to get them both replaced.

found a place online that charges about $375 for both sides and was wondering if anyone knew of a wrecked titan or somewhere to get them cheaper.

thanks

·
Super Moderator
161,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
There are a lot of people looking for that part on the cheap. Me being one of them. They tend to turn a nice grey color and when you try to take them off to do anything about it. the stupid clips break off.

good luck with your search!

·
Super Moderator
161,868 Posts
The clips can be gotten separately. I used to have a link to them in a box of 50, but hang me if I can find that link now.

·
Super Moderator
161,868 Posts
I've got nothing for you on that one, sir. :(

·
Registered
490 Posts
Oh those blasted clips, search Carbeaux, search. I got three left in there. It does the job, but would feel better about getting another full set. Why another full set, cause I know those last three will break when I go to put the others in. [email protected] those f'n clips and the guy who decided not to put them in the TITAN catalog of parts.

·
Premium Member
46,438 Posts
mine has gone grey, i was going to pull mine to paint/BL it, thanks for the warning on the clips...

as for the cowl search, think junk yard, best part of salvage parts is you get to know how they come apart BEFORE you start messing with yours :)

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

·
Super Moderator
161,868 Posts
And there's BBF! At your service! Thank you, sir.

·
Registered
490 Posts
It has been awhile since I saw a post from you BBF and here you are as clutch as ever. Carbeaux, you simply let us all down. I am not mad... Just dissapointed. Haha. Thanks guys.

·
Super Moderator
161,868 Posts
It has been awhile since I saw a post from you BBF and here you are as clutch as ever. Carbeaux, you simply let us all down. I am not mad... Just dissapointed. Haha. Thanks guys.
What can I say. I knew they were out there... :)

I actually DID find the link that I have bookmarked, but BBF beat me to it. I'm old and slow.

·
Registered
490 Posts
You still have my thanks from earlier help. I am proud of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts