Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Titan Pro-4x
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

While doing tire rotation yesterday, I found one of the rear bump stop is missing. Tried searching nissan titan rear bump stop all over the internet but can't find anything. Called dealer parts department, send them the picture, they didn't know either and can't find from their system. Anyone know if it has another name or something? Pictures here showing the side with bump stop and the side that's missing. Thank you for any advice!
Automotive tire Black Tread Automotive design Wood

Wood Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Sculpture Art

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Any chance the one you have on one side has a part number molded in or stickered on?

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
I went to Clint's Google search and dug around a bit and found this. Appears to be what you need. Search around for the part number and you might find a better deal.

·
Registered
2018 Titan Pro-4x
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to Clint's Google search and dug around a bit and found this. Appears to be what you need. Search around for the part number and you might find a better deal.
Ha, thank you so much! I did look into this website, but only found those for 04-15😂, I actually went to dealer and they told me they can't find it in system by searching bump stop and told me to leave the truck their o their technician can tell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts