Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im new here and Im looking for suggestions. I recently bought my Titan and want to put a leveling kit on, I dont know what size though. Does anyone know whats best? 2" 2.5" or a 3" kit for the front to equal the rear? I have and 04 titan se 2wd

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
With a 2wd, you can put a 2" or 2.5" spacer on it. I would suggest PRG or NCD for the kit.

I don't know about the 3".

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
2.5 would be your best bet without sacrificing the integrity of the steering. PRG is more expensive but remember, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with 2.5 it will be completely level?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Either the NCD or PRG will work fine...Good thing about the PRG is it comes with upgraded bumpstops. With the NCD kit you will need to goto Auto Zone order yourself some Energy susopension stops. Part # 9.9101R they are $20 and you will have them in a few days.

As for the Rough COuntry 3" kit, its pretty nice and come with everything to go 3". Though I dont think its been around long enough for people to really use it alot. I have only seen a few people use it, most have good things to say about it. Some have nightmare stories...

With the PRG and NCD 2.5" kit you will be almost completely level. The 3" kit will make it completely level if your shocks/struts are in good shape. but if you have stock shocks/struts it will still be a little en even till you get good suspension parts under there.

·
Registered
432 Posts
With your truck parked on a level surface, grab a tape measure and measure the distance from the ground to the bottom of your fender. Align the tape measure over the hub. This will give you an idea of the height difference between the rear and front.

Right now, with the info you have above I am guessing a 2" block will level out your truck.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
08 4X4 springs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a 2007 2" works great actually had to 1" block to the back to get it level it back. I have a new 2" Ready Lift for sale I'm in Texas

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much do you want for them?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is there a website for ncd parts? I found one but idk if its phony or not

·
Registered
14,135 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the link, ordering them friday!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually i just researched a little and found a few people who got ripped off. and apparently their phone# isnt even connected I called myself

·
Registered
313 Posts
Go with PRG. I did and couldn't be happier. Greg will be more than helpful. I put all new shocks/struts on when I did this and it rides great. I only went with a 2" level on the front because I like a the look of a little rake----it came out perfect for me. So If you want exactly level, do the 2.5" kit.

My signature pick is before the level, I'm waiting for a nice day and looking for a cool spot to take pics of after product. Plus I'm waiting on new tires also.

·
Registered
313 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks great man!

·
Registered
745 Posts
I got my NCD kit from Ebay for something like $80 shipped. They are solid black billet blocks with 3 holes in the top.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I cant find any ncd parts on ebay

·
Registered
949 Posts
i have the leveling kit that I just took off my truck, I only ran it for abot three months. $100.00 and it comes with the 3" spacers up front and a pair of 1" cst blocks for the rear, you'll need some new u-bolts they were galled up so I had to cut them off. I'm right down the road from you, here is how it set my truck up.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts