Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be heading down to North Dakota next weekend and thought I might check out some accessories and pricing while I'm down there. Online searches are coming up dry.

Specific locations are Grand Forks and Fargo. Anyone got any leads on a few stores?

I'm looking for vent visors, a bull bar or grill guard, mud flaps, CAI or even just a good filter, etc..

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Good luck, there are a couple accessories stores but they mostly carry Ford, GM, Dodge stuff. Any Nissan stuff you will have to order through them and they will charge you for it. I just went through ebay and ordered a bunch of stuff, and cheaper than I could get it at a parts place. I ordered on Sunday and got my Vent shades ($47.99) on Wednesday, Hood shield ($54.95) comes today. Also got Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's for the high beam and low beam and regular Silverstars for the fogs ($97 for all 6 bulbs) There are bull bars anywhere from $135 up to $400. K & N filters go for about $45.
Pic 1 is the vent visors, pic 2 is Silverstars in headlights and OEM in fogs, pic 3 is Silverstars in both.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Good luck, there are a couple accessories stores but they mostly carry Ford, GM, Dodge stuff. Any Nissan stuff you will have to order through them and they will charge you for it. I just went through ebay and ordered a bunch of stuff, and cheaper than I could get it at a parts place. I ordered on Sunday and got my Vent shades ($47.99) on Wednesday, Hood shield ($54.95) comes today. Also got Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's for the high beam and low beam and regular Silverstars for the fogs ($97 for all 6 bulbs) There are bull bars anywhere from $135 up to $400. K & N filters go for about $45.
Pic 1 is the vent visors, pic 2 is Silverstars in headlights and OEM in fogs, pic 3 is Silverstars in both.
I like the silverstars on your truck. Nice look!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts