Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am in need of some new tires and decided i will get some new rims also.

I want to get some 20x9 ballistic jesters(+12 offset) wrapped around some cooper zeons ltz and was wondering if 275/60-20 would fit my 2007 LE Crew Cab 4wd with stock suspension or if i would be better getting a different size tire.

I dont have any clue when it comes to rims/tires so any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi guys,

I am in need of some new tires and decided i will get some new rims also.

I want to get some 20x9 ballistic jesters(+12 offset) wrapped around some cooper zeons ltz and was wondering if 275/60-20 would fit my 2007 LE Crew Cab 4wd with stock suspension or if i would be better getting a different size tire.

I dont have any clue when it comes to rims/tires so any help would be greatly appreciated.:)
What kind of tires are you looking for? A/T, S/T, or mudders?? I'd look for at least a 295 width by 60 (295/60-20) that's a 33" tire.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just went through the same dilema. I bought some Pro Comp 20 x 9.5 wheels and was debating on what size tires to get. I don't offroad or tow heavy loads, so I wanted a P tire (as opposed to a LT tire). P tires are lighter and ride smoother, LT tires are heavier and stiffer. I was looking at 275/60-20, 285/55-20, and 305/55-20. Anything over 275 width is pretty much only available in LT, and the price jumps from $180 to $280 per tire! So I ended up going with the 275/60-20. It looks okay, I think it would probably look better if the treadwidth was wider, but I wasn't willing to drop an extra $400 for the next size up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts