Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another thread (http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-towing-hauling/130281-truck-bed-what-do-you-think.html) I explained why I might be putting a flatbed on my T. My question here is about the tail lights.

If I do build a new bed, I will not be able to use the factory lights. I was thinking of using some LED lights. However, on several threads that talked about LED lights, there was mention of using the right kind so that the T will not register the lights as an error. Evidently, the power or current drain must be correct and not all LED lights come that way.

I was planning on using the round "snap-in" type of light like is used on many trailers and semi trucks. My question is simple: What brand/type lights do I need. Please be as specific as you can. I already know I need the right type, so please do NOT just say "Make sure you get ones that are power corrected".

Thanks

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
I'm no help to you except to suggest that you might want to PM fellow TT member ArmaDen to see if he can provide any wisdom or product help.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All you have to do is install load resistors.
I have seen several posts that mention using the resistors. However, no one has ever said what size (ohms) resistors to use, where to get them or if they are installed in parallel (across both terminals) or series (in the hot wire I would guess).

Additional info would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Idk man I put mine straight on and works perfect. Bought them off eBay about two months ago but don't remember from who.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide App

·
Banned
2 Posts
Mao Li in the post area directing traffic Xinhua News Agency issued ,Customized Miami Heat Jersey
hair Korea

posts fewer than six months really nearly all of violation to the shire leadership cadres of the motorcar opened the ticket, the car was not spared even the Public Security Bureau , who came to intercede without exception, to eat the Shanxi Hunyuan female traffic police Mao Li refused to Video: Impartial investigation privileged female traffic police car touted along users Source: Dragon TV / p>
Li's answer to
Kong zone where Mao Li is Hunyuan busiest crossing, Mao Li is Hunyuan premier woman vehicle police directing traffic aboard the road, and on October 28, 2010 was arranged obligation to the post district. She set myself the commandment: The Untouchables, just law enforcement. Mao Li strict law enforcement to post the traffic situation has amended,Josh Smith Jersey, but her .
introduced, according to Hunyuan traffic police brigade, has been given six months to gross violations of Li County leaders at all levels of bus tickets out of 138. Mao Li said she had not checked the number of how numerous department brains, had not time to count, anyway, the four groups of county court, the Prosecutor's Office, Bureau of Justice, the Inland Revenue,Derrick Rose Jersey, almost all government departments of the cars checked, the Public Security Bureau is no exception.
enforcement disowned
Qindie even admitted by
6 months as a general dissatisfaction with the road traffic police on duty, so a lot of hair Korea's action leading cadres are checked tough to understand, or even furious. Mao Li told journalists, some leading instantly out of a work permit, said, In this regard, she never ignored, the ticket remained open worthy.
Li Mao's Song Fu said: So we punishable along to penalty, later the fight as their comprehending and aid. do no acknowledge. Mao Li's aunt was niece Zengyin unlawful Public Security Bureau colleagues Jin Wei Lai hair for of illegal parking tickets opened, to detect her intercession was sternly refused.
hair Korea claiming to be quite general
consumers called situation has fundamentally changed,Ray Allen Jersey, and unauthorized parking muddle ruddy light significantly depressed the phenomenon, government divisions, the car has a lot of rules. Retired practiced cadres Zhangshan Yi said: said:
nevertheless I do not want also many speak about Mao Li,Tim Duncan Jersey, but she refused to leading cadres Internet users who have a information, sealing her
friends 'the foot of the most beautiful Hengshan policewoman' tribute, friends ambition all support you! p> - User reviews
Li (edit: SN017)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts