Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about time for new tires, my $80 Terra Grapplers lasted me around a year so im not complaining lol. I want a 35 inch tire but not a 12.5 wide again. My terras were 33 tall and 12.5 wide even tho im positive they were shorter than 33 and wider than 12.5. I have a pro-4x with a 1.5 inch spacer, I know the truck can clear 35s with minimal trimming/maybe none at all. Its just the width of the terras that came close to rubbing. So is there anything out there thats 35 inches tall and less than 12.5 wide?

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
If u want a little shorter than 35 you can get terra grapps in a 295/70/18 which is roughly 34.5x11.5x18

Edit its what I bought as a spare for my truck instead of buying another 35 for a spare.
Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
It would be a little wider and taller. Plus a more highway/street tread

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It would be a little wider and taller. Plus a more highway/street tread

I dont wanna put terras on the truck again, I didnt like them and the size is pretty off from what it says. The suck in the rain, and they suck in muddy/wet sand. Only thing they were good for is dry and sugar sand pretty much. I dont mud the truck much at all and this would stop me from taking it offroad at all......which is a good thing. I want the look of a 35 but not the tread wear of a m/t. I think the Dura grappler might be the best choice for me... I plan on doing a 6 inch in the future and aftermarket rims so thats why I dont want a 33 now, plus theres too much wheel gap with 33s.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I understand what u mean. Yeah the dura grappler would be a good choice. I know what u mean about mudding but I work in the oil field the roads suck and with the rain we get I am glad I bought the toyo muds

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I understand what u mean. Yeah the dura grappler would be a good choice. I know what u mean about mudding but I work in the oil field the roads suck and with the rain we get I am glad I bought the toyo muds

oil field makes more money than me lol, 8.65 an hour stocking at a grocery store....still in highschool so I think its wise to spend $1000+ on something that might not look AS badass, but will last me longer. and itll still be a taller tire

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I hear ya I am lucky to have the skill of running heavy equipment so I make good money. But its good to see ur making smart choices. Cause I spent 1500 for 4 toyos and the one nitto spare

1 - 10 of 10 Posts