Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Nissan Titan Pro-4x with a 2” leveling kit in the front. I was wondering if anybody was running a 22” wheel and with what size tire on just a leveling kit. I’m trying to decide on 20” or 22” so if you have pictures please post.
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
What are the specs of the 22" wheels that you are looking at (width, offset/backspacing, etc.)? Even with a 2" leveling kit, you will have to stick with something around 33" for your tires. For a 22" wheel, that would be a 275/50/20 tire. Not my preference for how an off road vehicle should look, but to each his own. I just put 18x8.5 wheels with a 0 offset and 295/65/18 tires on mine with a 2" leveling lift. Those tires are about 33.2" and I get a little rubbing at full turn on the rear side of the wheel well. If you are looking for a tire that looks a little aggressive for your Pro 4x, you might have a hard time finding any for a 22" wheel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wonder if a 33x12.5 22 tire would fit if your wheel offset was not too extreme? That size would be nearly 2" wider than the stock tires, but about the same diameter. It looks like Nitto and Toyo make some of their A/T and M/T tires in that size (fairly pricey though). Just not sure about the fitment without a higher lift. I am interested to see the wheels that you are considering. Keep us posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts