Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I need all you wiring people's or nitrous head's help I need to know where to get correct readings off the throttle position sensor and also need to be able to find the wire to get correct rpms. I'm wiring in a nitrous window switch and am lost right now so if I can get any help on what to hook it up to or a wiring diagram would be a big help

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump bump bump need help guys or gals

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,409 Posts
I don't think anyone has had much success with nitrous on our trucks...:dunno:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Ofivecc had nitrous on his truck. He roams from tine to time so send him a pm he should be able to help you out, or hit up toomnymods he should be able to help you out as well.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump bump I just need to know what wire to hook it up to on the throttle body, so I can read WOT please anyone that can help!!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
I don't think anyone has had much success with nitrous on our trucks...:dunno:
Dude all the fastest Titans have been on the GAS(NOS)!
The Head
Rb'sTitan
Toomnymoods
Ofivecc
Ken(don't remember forum name)

alexk1031 the wide open throttle switch needs to be mounted on the gas pedal, you will also have the get a tach pickup. I will post that part no. tonight.
When I get home for Christmas I will install my relays and my arming switch and my install will be complete! Then Danblp can tune!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude all the fastest Titans have been on the GAS(NOS)!
The Head
Rb'sTitan
Toomnymoods
Ofivecc
Ken(don't remember forum name)

alexk1031 the wide open throttle switch needs to be mounted on the gas pedal, you will also have the get a tach pickup. I will post that part no. tonight.
When I get home for Christmas I will install my relays and my arming switch and my install will be complete! Then Danblp can tune!
Well I pm'd toomny and ofive but they never responded. But I'm not using a microswitch... I'm using
Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous oxide. Nitrous oxide rpm window switch at discounted prices. Controls two stages of nitrous oxide. - Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous

So I need to hook it to the throttle sensor and then to the tach but don't know what wires I need to splice into

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
The tach pickup I used is a MSD GMR PICKUP PN-8918, it hooks up to white wire with blue stripe on coilpack for no.1 cy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts