Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive been saving up so that i could get a 3" lift on my 2007 Titan. I need advice on which are the best lift kits for it. Also i would like to keep my stock rims but would like to get some "meatier" tires and would like some advice as well. Its not that im too lazy to do my own research its just that i work outrageous hours and simply cant put the effort i want into it. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Is your truck 2wd or 4x4? Because is its 2wd you could go with the spindle lift although its a 4" lift... but its a great starting point if you ever plan to go bigger... or you could do a simple 2.5 level... if its 4x4 you could go with the 3" RC (I believe that they fit the 4x4...

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Also on tire id go with either the nitto terra grappler or the nitto trail grappler depending if you want a/t or m/t

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
with 4x4's the maximum level kit you can run is 2". Any bigger and you get UCA contact. If your 2wd do a spindle lift.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Ask greg. There's a reason he doesn't sell a 2.5" or 3" level kit for 4x4's. Trust me I wanted bigger then 2" lol

Edit: Rough Country and all those other brands don't care about contact, they just want your $$$
PRG Products

1 - 6 of 6 Posts