Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 05 titan is missing and running ruff bad gas mileage. multiple cylinder miss fire can some one please help me I think it might be my o2 sensor are bad. whats the cheapest way to fix my problem. can I cut the cat open and gut it weld it shut???

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
What codes are you throwing? If the cats are bad you likely have cracked manifolds that caused the issue. You can gut the cats but thats not how you do that and the truck will need tuning to be safe. This is not a cheap fix at all so beware doing that or you could end up in a lot more of a mess and money spent. Cajun Bpipes has the best and cheapest fix for the cats on the market, call me with any questions if that is the issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Long time follower on TitanTalk. I have an 06 Armada but I just completed installing JBA headers, Cajun Bpipes and complete exhaust. I have UpRev but yet to install yet as Im waiting for one additional part to come in. The AIRAID intake!

TitanTalk, if you go through the various posts, has a wealth of knowledge. Learn and accomplish through their trial and errors.

Also, if your looking for performance and wish to fix Nissan's shortcomings on this vehicle continue to talk with Nightowl and Seymore4 (Jeff and Joe). I have worked with Jeff as far as the JBA headers and Cajun Bpipes. Im currently working with Joe with Uprev.

Both Jeff and Joe are easy to talk too. Both have answered my questions with great detail. Almost makes me feel like they wait impatiently for their inboxes to fill up just so they can answer our questions. Lol. You will love their products and the customer service through your entire experience.

JBA/UPREV!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Pm nightowl and talk to the boys at Cajun they can give you, your options. From what I understand it's the cheapest and best solution to your problems. You will probably need a tune, but these guys can help and you'll get a good hp jump.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts