Nissan Titan Forum banner

Need help

843 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Shawnconley
Anyone tell me the name of this part

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
You probably need to replace the U-Joints. Any parts store can get them but they are pressed in and a bit of a pain to replace. Easiest to pull that drive shaft and take it and the new U-Joinrs to a shop with a press and pay them for that. You can do it but if you haven't it's better to get some help. Not that hard though.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.