Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking To Install New Hid Kit Wanted A Lil Pre Mod Help... On Taking Of Grill And Head Lights , And Any Pointers On Hooking Up Light ...thanks

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just Bulbs And Ballasts ,headlights And Fogs.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That Link Will Help I Saw One A While Ago The Guy Mounted Them Under The Headlights And On The Side , Very Clean Look ,i Have 2 Ballasts To Hide On Each Side .. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Who has the points in Nissan Grille removal? I’m having a hard time of searching. I hope somebody could help me with this. I just want to know if there’s something I need to be cautious with. :ftard:

·
Premium Member
92,279 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys... will install this weekend and post some pics..

·
Premium Member
92,279 Posts
Anytime. We old guys have seen a lot of these threads. Here to help! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Without noticing that I could of installed my bulbs without removing the grille. I removed the grille and head lights anyways. But I have it on video and some pics of it.....PM if interested. Its good to know how to take the front fixture out cause you never know when it comes that you have to take it off again.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM SENT thanks

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LIGHTS ARE IN AND THEY LOOK GREAT, THANKS FOR SUPPORT "TT" WILL POST PICS SOON , 6000K HEADLIGHTS AND FOGS, :futwice:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
BIGSTUFF said:
LIGHTS ARE IN AND THEY LOOK GREAT, THANKS FOR SUPPORT "TT" WILL POST PICS SOON , 6000K HEADLIGHTS AND FOGS, :futwice:
:futwice: <<<<thats acctually suppose to be something offensive. Its not a thumbs up.:teethmast

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WHOOPS< so happy about the lights did not really look to good i
guess
:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts