Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

About a year ago i purchased a used 2005 base model titan with 60K. So you can imagine the interior is super lame with manual Door locks and manual windows; it comes with Horrible cloth grey and center grrenish seats. The dash has no personality. Basically all grrey in color.

I was hoping to see, some decked out interiors or Mods. I want to bring this truck back to life. I want to step into the truck and have a different feel for it. I sometimes feel like im stepping into a truck owned by a construction company.

Looking for trim ideas, light mod ideas, re-upholster ideas, paiting ideas, am i able to convert the door to power windows? Just anything that is going to make this truck that much more comfortable and make me feel like im sitting in luxury!

You ask... Then why would he buy the base model. basically because it was too good of a deal. I took over the payments, with only $7400 left to pay off, and only 60K miles. So it was to good to say no. Unfortunatley now im looking to spunk it up a bit.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Some have painted individual parts, even the back plastic piece inside the Dash. Do one piece at a time. Sand smooth.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
The dealership I got my Titan from had one of their SE Titans re-upholstered with leather. IIRC it had a lot of little bumps or dots, sort of like a pig skin football, but spaced further apart. They must of added some extra foam too, because the seats looked plush/overstuffed.

They did the door panels too, I forget about the dash. This was a $1500 dealer option, which seemed like a great deal considering the price of just seat covers. I'm not into leather, but someday I plan to have mine done with an upgraded cloth, and have some additional padding and a custom lumbar support put into my wife's seat.

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
Replace the interior bulbs with LED bulbs.
Buy some Weathertech floor mats. Mine are black and look good with the graphic interior.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i did the interior bulbs with ArmaDen's leds, and oh yeah, totally awesome at night!

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
If u like leather seats get katskinz they look nice and have tons of color options

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Im gunna also looking into get all the bulbs repalced to led ones.
just send a pm to ArmaDen, great prices, about 40 bucks did all the interior bulbs on my Titan and they got to me fast. I wouldn't trust any one else.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i saw some Pro4x seat covers for sale in buy/sell and I think they were for a bench seat. They were black and gray, would break the grayness up a little bit, if they are not on here they were on CT, cant remember which

1 - 17 of 17 Posts