Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an 07 crew cab se with the midline 6disk. In the accesories book, and the owners manual it says it's compatible for the satellite rado option. Even though it doesn't have the "sat" button. I called the dealer and the parts guy said no "sat" button no satellite radio. I'm wondering who's right? and if I can do it with oem stuff, who's got the best deal? Thanks in advance.

Also, anyone know where I can get a good deal on the Stock style runing boards? I plan on painting them silver to match the truck after I lift the front.

Thanks again

·
Registered
684 Posts
The parts guy is wrong. Titans with the midline and Rockford radios are pre-wired for the OEM satellite box. Check your owners manual in the description for the midline radio - when the OEM satellite box is plugged in, it will show up in the selection menu.

The wire for the Nissan satellite receiver is located just above the brake pedal. If you look under the dash and just above the brake pedal you will see a connector dangling free. It presently has a mounting strap holding it in place.

If you decide to go with an aftermarket satellite receiver, that connector is a good place to obtain switched (ACC) and constant DC. I used pieces of solid wire inserted into the appropriate sockets on the connector and then taped in place.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought so, So I can buy a full sirius set-up, say off of ebay and aside from the subscription it'll work. Great news, I've got sirius in my work truck, but i don't care about wires everywhere. That's why I was hoping the oem would accept it.

Thanks man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts