Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been in a Titan, but I'm looking for one. I've had Ford and GM extended cabs and remember the rear windows pivoted open, but did not roll down. My kids have Dodge and Tundra pickups and it seems their back windows roll down. How do the rear windows open on the Titan king cab, if they open at all. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Its not an extended cab (well not what the call it), they call it the King Cab, and the back windows do not roll down.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Do they swing open at the rear like the Ford & GM? I'm looking at a '08 LE but forgot to check the rear windows when I looked at it. Nice truck with Nav and towing pkg. Sold my GM truck last year and got a Mini Cooper but miss my truck.

·
Super Moderator
160,793 Posts
No. They do not open at all.

·
Registered
128 Posts
do not open in the rear. i wouldnt say it has as much room as a crew cab ram (previous truck was an 02 dodge ram 4 door) but im 6'2 and sit with the seat all the way back... as far as the windows not opening id say its the trucks only flaw, but then again its less stuff that could break. i love my titan king cab and wouldnt trade it in for anything else. and im a huge gm fan. i say go get it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the response. I'd love to get a Titan and will be test driving one on Sunday. A 2008 LE with nav and most options except roll down rear window and sunroof. Both easy to live without. I've had Fords and never had a problem, so that may be an option. Dogs love windows that roll down. Fresh air, that's why I ride a motorcycle.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for all the response. I'd love to get a Titan and will be test driving one on Sunday. A 2008 LE with nav and most options except roll down rear window and sunroof. Both easy to live without. I've had Fords and never had a problem, so that may be an option. Dogs love windows that roll down. Fresh air, that's why I ride a motorcycle.
Thats the number one reason I traded my king cab in for a crew cab. Now both dogs have their own window and they are not fighting with the fiance over the passenger window.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts