Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so the question is, is it worth it? I am looking at a 08 CC Pro-4x with 49K on it, it has the leather interior and I am only looking at getting this because about two weeks ago some re-re ran a red light and I T-boned him and my 04 SE CC 4x4 is now totalled. I loved my T even though that 04 did give me some problems. I guess I am really looking for some Pro-4x owners to give me some input on this and also what is the best simple small lift for the Pro-4x if any? I was in the process of getting the RC 3" with Bilsteins for my 04 and was wondering if that would still work on the Pro-4x if I get it????

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Ok guys so the question is, is it worth it? I am looking at a 08 CC Pro-4x with 49K on it, it has the leather interior and I am only looking at getting this because about two weeks ago some re-re ran a red light and I T-boned him and my 04 SE CC 4x4 is now totalled. I loved my T even though that 04 did give me some problems. I guess I am really looking for some Pro-4x owners to give me some input on this and also what is the best simple small lift for the Pro-4x if any? I was in the process of getting the RC 3" with Bilsteins for my 04 and was wondering if that would still work on the Pro-4x if I get it????
Probably going to get coil bucket contact with the RC kit and the 5100's. There is another post out there with someone who has the same setup. They ditched the 3" spacer and installed 1 1/2".

·
Registered
432 Posts
RC 3" and which Bilsteins?

I'm in the process of looking for 3" billet blocks to replace the RC 3" tube weld block. Also looking into another brand of UCA that retains caster specs.

My one issue with the Pro-4x is the OEM fender flares. Nissan installed these with double sided tape; screws; and clips that required drilling into the body. Wish they would have just gone with the tape and screws.

Other than that, Pro-4x are great.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
maybe just go with a smaller spacer if your doing the bilsteins 5100's. Pro-4x ftw.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
You have to use a 1.5" spacer with the 5100's .

Reactions: BleedCrimson33
1 - 7 of 7 Posts