Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of lug nuts for the 17" offroad wheels. I have looked on some of the online parts shops but don't want to spend $4/lug nut. If you have some sitting around after swapping out wheels let me know.

·
Registered
501 Posts
im your man. just had mine replaced. not sure if they are exactly what you mean by "for the offroad rims". if youll look at my album, youll see them on the alloy wheels i had on there. 22 TYD for enough for all 4 wheels

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I have 24 goriila chrome lug nuts NIB. 25 shipped? I paid 35 and never used em

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Any tire shop can set you up with a set for around $25. They will be longer than the stock nubby lugs. No, they will not stick out past the lug hole. I have been running aftermarket lugs on my Titan for 3 years now.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im your man. just had mine replaced. not sure if they are exactly what you mean by "for the offroad rims". if youll look at my album, youll see them on the alloy wheels i had on there. 22 TYD for enough for all 4 wheels
I looked thru you album and you had the old steel rims. I needed the lugs for the 17" alloy 7-spoke rims (came with offroad package). I looked thru some threads on here and it seems they were 2 different types of lugs so I would really prefer to get the ones that go with the wheels. Not sure if it really makes that big of a difference but thought I would check. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts