Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I have posted this in the right area. I am looking for a stock seat driver side for my 2004 Titan. I believe the color is described as Sand and Steel. I have found a couple of backs on Ebay, but I need the bottom part of the seat which is worn from over 120,000 miles on my truck.

Any suggestions where I can get one....?

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I hope I have posted this in the right area. I am looking for a stock seat driver side for my 2004 Titan. I believe the color is described as Sand and Steel. I have found a couple of backs on Ebay, but I need the bottom part of the seat which is worn from over 120,000 miles on my truck.

Any suggestions where I can get one....?
go to car-part.com and search for one from local or distant salvage yards. many titans with seats just waiting to be parted out. HOWEVER, the price you're going to pay is thru the nose. SOOOO, i suggest saving money and just going to a reupholstery shop and having the bottom of the seat or the entire seat redone for a 1/4 of what it would cost to buy a used seat.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I have seen on Ebay, the entire seat for $150-$200 including shipping...I guess maybe patience will pay off on Ebay if I just wait.

go to car-part.com and search for one from local or distant salvage yards. many titans with seats just waiting to be parted out. HOWEVER, the price you're going to pay is thru the nose. SOOOO, i suggest saving money and just going to a reupholstery shop and having the bottom of the seat or the entire seat redone for a 1/4 of what it would cost to buy a used seat.

·
Premium Member
72,328 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Thanks. I have seen on Ebay, the entire seat for $150-$200 including shipping...I guess maybe patience will pay off on Ebay if I just wait.
i have seen seats on craigslist too... but that was 2 years ago and back then who'da thunk i would want them now to replace my worn out rickety ones. but i'm just gonna have em redone in leather rather than cloth again. my sand/gray seats are beyond stained and filthy. can't get the stains out. so... i'm getting em stripped down and redone in a dark gray leather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts