Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I need new tires for the Titan. Tires I will be purchasing are 18" stock. I am tossed up between the Bridgestone Dueler HL Alenza and the Firestone Destination LE. I know both tires are made by the same corporation, but am looking for anyone who can give insight on the two (pros, cons) and experiences with the two.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Just got the bridgestone last month I got the shorter ones because my T is a little lower. I like them no problems the hook up really good but idk bout the others.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I put the Bridgestone Dueler AT on my 05 two years ago. I would highly recommend these. Living with WI winters, these tires have great traction in two or four wheel drive. Tread wear has been good also. Buy them, you won't regret it.
Doug

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
It all depends on what you do with your truck. I replaced my stock 18" Rugged Trails with BFG All Terrain KOs because I wanted a true LT 10 ply "E" rated truck tire....and love them. I did have the Duellers on my last Titan and they worked very well in the short time I had them. I traded the truck in soon after buying the new tires.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I replaced my stockers with the Firestone Destination LE's. I have had them now for about 8 months without any issues, they did great in the snow here for the last few days. No signs of any wear yet either. They seem to be holding up real well, I know they are rated for 60,0000 miles. They handle a hell of a lot better than the continentals that were on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts