Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals I'm in the phx area and I got a 2012 titan pro 4x that had been totaled out. It was hit hard in the front end. I am in need of a diff skid plate and have only 2 out of the 4 bushwacker fender flares I am missing the drivers side front and the passenger side rear. I am about out of money though because I paid cash for the truck and am putting every penny into getting the thing back into decent shape. I still need to cut the old cradle out of the fron end because some jackhole welded the 6in lift to the frame pockets after straightening it out? It isnt right and I am doing my best to get it sorted out. I still need an airbag control module, Steering rack and a few other minor things. If anyone has any parts that they are willing to let go of for cheap or if you live locally and need work done on your truck or your house lets make a deal. I want to finish bringing this beast back to glory but its one thing after another. If anyone pulls a stock set of speakers Im hating hearing the blown ones that are in there now but the mechanical goodies are taking all of my money. Please if you can help at all I would very much appreciate it. :big_grin:

Thank you to those that can help and I come from a small town where I used to be able to trade for almost anything I needed for my truck so lets give it a shot in a big city. Thanks Daniel

·
Registered
391 Posts
Where are you located? Do you need the stock intake? Of course luck would have it I have a driver rear fender flare you could have had but if you need the intake let me know!

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
He said Phoenix area.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Wow totally missed that in the title the first time around

1 - 4 of 4 Posts