Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been broke since I have Gotten my Titan, but I have finally been able to save money for performance mods. I need help in the performance area cause I dont know to much, so I need any advice on products. Where should I begin?!!!!!!!!!

PS all i have is Stillen intake and exhuast

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
uprev, 2 degree advance, and TBS

·
Registered
79 Posts
i would probly lookin to uprev or headers and then uprev. lol and if you have those and dont want to spin until 50 mph, then you better get tru trac.... summit racing is offering a great deal on headers right now. i just ordered mine yesterday for like $381!!! i cant wait!!! haha. and dont forget high flow cats. go get em haha

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hobbsy said:
i would probly lookin to uprev or headers and then uprev. lol and if you have those and dont want to spin until 50 mph, then you better get tru trac.... summit racing is offering a great deal on headers right now. i just ordered mine yesterday for like $381!!! i cant wait!!! haha. and dont forget high flow cats. go get em haha

Where Can i look into high flow cats

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a stillen exhaust but they only put new piping from the muffler back. if i get new cats should i go for new piping from the cats back?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hobbsy said:

Yea ive heard uprev is the ****. where can i get tru trac

·
Registered
299 Posts
hello everyone I'm new here I have a 2004 nissia titan for about 2 yrs it's a Monster.I got new exhaust system Magnum Flows and I didn't know that it make that much of a differents..Sweet:thumbsup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
my bad Magna Flows^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts