Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple things guys...

This is my first truck without a lift and I'm going through withdrawls. I have a white King cab 2wd SE. I'm thinking about going with a only a 4" CST spindle lift. I wanted to get some pics of any King cab models with the 4" lift and various tire sizes so I can see how they look. (King cab because I think there is a HUGE difference in looks when it comes to lifts) I looked in that other thread for lifted titans and didn't see hardly any. I'm looking to get the front a little higher than the back for that prerunner look.

Also, all of u with 35's, how much of a drop in power and mpg are you guys noticing? I will be towing boats and trailers with it so I'm kinda worried about the load with the 35's if end up going with that size lift.

3rd, anyone here setup an extra coilover lift, spacers, etc to get another inch or so on top of the 4"?

Thanks for your time guys.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
very few guys have done the spindle only....well, very few have posted about it and posted pics anyway.....the majority are spindle/spacer (leveling kit) or spindle/coilover combos......do a search in this and the suspension section, plenty will come up

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Just installed my CST/PRG spindles this Sat...I backed off the pre-load on my SAW's to 1.25" to bring it down a bit.
In the rear I have the 1.5" Deaver mini-pak, the TC shackles and Nitto T/G's in 295/70/R17.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts