Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been opposed to these in a 35/18 because the first couple times i saw them i didn't like all the sidewall and it seems like these are the most common mud tires i see around town (i like to be different). however, if they really are "all that and a bag o' chips" as people keep telling me, i might get 'em.

so post up them pics, and definitely give your opinion on these tires vs others you have owned, specifically tread life and road noise.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Not sure if I'm being much help, but thought I'd chime in on the matter.

If you look at my sig, I've got 20x9.5 rims with 35x12.50 Toyo M/T. Maybe it will help your decision while you wait for someone with 18" wheels to chime in:cheers:

-edit-
The road noise is there, but it's not as bad as other M/T. Unfortunately, all M/T tires are going to make quite a bit of noise, but in my experience the Toyo's are the quietest! Tread life is something that I can't help with as I just put mine on a week ago.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jasonmotox said:
DUDE make up your mind already!!:dunno:
you've started how many threads about dang mudterraines???
lol. sorry man. i know i've been crazy-indecisive about this. to top it off, i found out yesterday that i will not receive a bonus at work that i've been counting on. looks like i'll be selling my lift, not getting tires, but hopefully i won't have to sell my truck...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Lurchdubious said:
lol. sorry man. i know i've been crazy-indecisive about this. to top it off, i found out yesterday that i will not receive a bonus at work that i've been counting on. looks like i'll be selling my lift, not getting tires, but hopefully i won't have to sell my truck...
sorry to hear that man, alot of company's have not been handing out bonuses lately. hell I didnt get a christmas bonus for the first time in like 10 years! Hold on to the lift until the last possible minute, hopefully something will come up for ya.
Good luck.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks jason, i appreciate it. i meet w/my boss in the morning to see if they can make things right. even if they can, the lift is prolly gonna get sold in favor of tires i need. ...but maybe i can level 'er out with some coilovers in the future.....time will tell.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
the 33's look good IMO, which I'm sure you know can fit on a stock Titan. If you go 33" then I would go with 17" rims.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.