Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a CAI system and I am leaning on Injen. Anyone have any advice on a different CAI or should I just get the Injen? Thanks Jimmy

·
Registered
805 Posts
well, im no expert on CAI. my Titan came w a Nismo CAI and Banks exhaust. and as far as i know its been doing great! except of course in lowering ur MPGs!.... good luck

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I too am no expert but I have been doing a lot of research and what I have found is that as far as performance they are all very close and what those that should be listened to are saying is the S&B has the edge (ever so slight) in performance and in price. Just my $.02 on what I have found....now if I could just get the money for one...lol

·
Registered
690 Posts
I doubt the HP claims on their system, but either way it looks nice. I think any intake upgrade will give you 12-18 more HP.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Injen is 'supposidly' the best CAI as far as the HP claims go, but if you have the money to waste go ahead.. I havn't read many reviews on them, i know a lot of people love the volant cai...

I personally am running the K&N FIPK CAI, with flowmaster 40 series exhaust combo, love it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I'm leaning towards the Injen, if anything it looks better than most. I too am not the expert either, but am always looking for knowledge.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Advocate07 said:
Injen is 'supposidly' the best CAI as far as the HP claims go, but if you have the money to waste go ahead.. I havn't read many reviews on them, i know a lot of people love the volant cai...

I personally am running the K&N FIPK CAI, with flowmaster 40 series exhaust combo, love it.

i dont have a cai yet but i am looking at the volant and planning to get the banks exhaust to

·
Registered
122 Posts
I installed the K&N FIPK CAI about 2 weeks ago and love it...it fits great, looks and sounds good, and was relatively easy to install

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a Fram Boost CAI and am quite happy with it.
I would recommend it in a second.

BTW: Go Navy!

·
Super Moderator
161,782 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts