Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got into a bit of fender bender...well a front end bender! I have seen lots of different parts for the truck. But they all seem to differently priced, my question is what companies should I stay away from? Any after market ones that are decent? I dont really have the money for OEM nissan parts!

Also where do I find after market bumpers for the truck? I'm thinking it wouldnt be that much of a price difference to just buy a nice after market one. (sorry I did search but didnt come up with much)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Ouch! not a good way to make your first post. Don't you have insurance? Nissan oem parts will fit best so I'd use them. Good luck and hope you weren't injured in this.

Clint

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only thing that got hurt was my wallet.... I got insurance but its a long story. I just finished moving to a new province and havent switched mine over, so now there trying to screw me out of fixing it. :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats not a bad deal at all..Anybody have it on there truck? Just wondering if you remove the old bumber or if goes over top? Stupid question I know. But I need to find out what i'll need to bolt that up.

Anyone know a price on the fiberglass fenders?

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
SIKTITAN said:
thats not a bad deal at all..Anybody have it on there truck? Just wondering if you remove the old bumber or if goes over top? Stupid question I know. But I need to find out what i'll need to bolt that up.

Anyone know a price on the fiberglass fenders?
Most glass fenders need much tweaking to fit correctly and that means more cost in labor. So you moved, as long as the premiums were paid aren't you insured? I'd call a lawyer.

Clint

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good to know....Turns out I my insurance was void the momnet I started work in a new province! (BS) 5000 worth of damge I got to fix.. :( :crybaby:

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Call a lawyer, just because they said so doesn't mean it is. Here in NJ you have at least 30-60 days to change everything. They just want to not pay off the claim.
Where are you from?

Clint

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clint said:
Call a lawyer, just because they said so doesn't mean it is. Here in NJ you have at least 30-60 days to change everything. They just want to not pay off the claim.
Where are you from?

Clint

Kamloops,BC,Canada

1 - 10 of 10 Posts