Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i am an Off Roader and would like the advantages of aftermarket exhaust you know more power but i dont care about the looks because a stainless steel tip sticking out is just going to get damaged. i have an 07 xe king cab 4x4 i was going to just change the mufflers and dump it, but everyone is telling me to get an exhaust system or i wont get the power increase. so my question is there an exhaust system that dumps right out so no tips are visible and can be damged or am i going to have to get something custom made at the muffler shop with aftermarket mufflers which doesnt give me as much power increase? any help would be appreciated any suggestions anything>

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Their are a couple of guys on here that have their mufflers dump. I am not to sure that this truck needs that much back pressure, could be wrong though.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
jonny4 said:
Ok i am an Off Roader and would like the advantages of aftermarket exhaust you know more power but i dont care about the looks because a stainless steel tip sticking out is just going to get damaged. i have an 07 xe king cab 4x4 i was going to just change the mufflers and dump it, but everyone is telling me to get an exhaust system or i wont get the power increase. so my question is there an exhaust system that dumps right out so no tips are visible and can be damged or am i going to have to get something custom made at the muffler shop with aftermarket mufflers which doesnt give me as much power increase? any help would be appreciated any suggestions anything>
You could always do this:
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...p-exhaust-installed.html?highlight=supertrapp

If you are planning on off roading alot, you might want to look into a supertrapp. They are a USFS approved spark arrester.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts