Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running a stock 05 SE.. and wanna get some 22x9.5 monsters... want to fill up the gaps with some nittos terra grapplers or something.. What is the largest size tire i can get without rubbing or minimal rubbing? someone please help me out.. asap

·
Registered
16,113 Posts
what is the backspacing on the wheels? and are you at stock height or lifted at all?

·
Registered
16,113 Posts
^ right i was just making sure you guys where paying attention haha DUH!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha yea it's all stock no lift or level.. I was thinking of getting the leveling kit but I'll just wait.. But yea the off set is like a +20 and not too sure on the backspacing

·
Registered
16,113 Posts
i think your gonna need the leveling kit for that, and the PWM is a good idea.

·
Registered
222 Posts
TAFOYA'STITAN, on the link you posted.......you said that the 285/55 Nitto Terra Grappler requires the leveling kit. Is that all that needs to be installed for the tires to work with no issues? Or do I HAVE to do the pinch weld mod too. My wheels are gonna be 22x9 with a +20 offset and 5.75 offset.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey man, I am lookin for tires too....I got my leveling kit in the mail, so once I get it put on, I am just gonna grow a pair and put 285/55's on it. My luck it will rub like a son of a *****, but I can't seem to get a clear response when I ask it..........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts