Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some new rear shocks that will work for a lift between 4-7 inches.

I am also thinking of doing a double shock set up in the rear, meaning two shocks on each side.

any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i have some radflo reservior shocks for sale. rebuilt a month or two ago and havent been used since. they are for 2-4in lift on 4wd and 3-5in on 2wd...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have some radflo reservior shocks for sale. rebuilt a month or two ago and havent been used since. they are for 2-4in lift on 4wd and 3-5in on 2wd...
doesn't do me any good since I need 4-7 inches. Thanks though

·
Registered
787 Posts
Why do you want a total of 4 shocks in the rear?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
just a thought, why not?
...so you want to run 2 shocks per wheel...to...look cool?... :bangit:

This is 2010 and a set of 2.5" properly valved shocks are all you will need for control...And I'm not talking about some white painted ones...:eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just need to find them in the right length

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
i had the Radflo 2.0s and those suckers kicked a$$... literally beat the fcking snubbers off of them and they kept on taking the abuse. loved the dampening on them and the control. great shock!! big fan of radflos!

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
I would like to know to. I haven't seen one that is made for more than 5" in the rear. Greg at PRG might have some tricks up his sleeve for this. Please let us know what you find out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts